Thread & Leather

The best wallet in the world, guaranteed

Refund requests

Posted by David Jackson on March 22, 2014. 0 Comments

Hi all -

This is Mary writing to you. For those of you waiting on your refund, I have just completed over 90% of the refund transactions. The remaining 10% will be finished as soon as the specific issue is resolved - for some their paypal account is not active, for others their name does not match our records, etc. 

Next up I will be working to get all of the materials to the right people to ensure your wallets get out as soon as possible. Considering we have suppliers and sewers in several states, this is a real logistical challenge. 

Thanks for your continued support through the completion of this project. 

Cheers, 

Mary

Comments

There are no comments

Post Comment