Shipping update + customer support info
Posted by David Jackson on March 20, 2014. 0 Comments
Thanks for bearing with me since the last update. That gave me a chance to regroup, gather info and recruit assistance.
I'd like to introduce my friend Mary. She has been doing customer service for Coffee Joulies for a few weeks now and has just started doing customer service for Thread & Leather. For those of you who requested refunds, she will be sending them starting today. She will also be coordinating the final sewing efforts to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Be nice to her!
Now some numbers. We've shipped 80.49% of Wrap Wallet Kits so far. Here's the breakdown:
- Mahogany & Ecru: 510 shipped, 304 remaining = 63%
- Black & Red: 501 shipped, 40 unshipped = 93%
- Natural & Red: 365 shipped, 48 unshipped = 88%
- British Tan & Green: 287 shipped, 0 unshipped = 100%
- Black & Black: 249 shipped, 35 unshipped = 88%
- Black & Blue: 184 shipped, 43 unshipped = 81%
- British Tan & Black: 122 shipped, 0 unshipped = 100%
- Green & Blue: 37 shipped, 0 unshipped = 100%
- Green & Green: 35 shipped, 0 unshipped = 100%
- British Tan & Blue: 33 shipped, 0 unshipped = 100%
- Custom Colors: 56 shipped, 19 unshipped = 75%
- Custom Cuts: 0 shipped, 79 unshipped = 0%
That adds up to 2,344 unsewn wallets that have been shipped out of the 2,912 pledged for.
That number would be higher but a miscommunication on my part resulted in the latest shipment of cut leather to Swish being returned to sender. That will make its way back to Swish soon, raising the number much closer to 100% for unsewn wallets.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding. I'll post an update about sewn wallets tomorrow.